Thursday 3 April 2008

The Green Corner


This is the penultimate section - the top left hand corner which is various shades of green. This should be stiched into place by Friday 4th April. Then all that will be left to do is the bottom 'Blue' corner and then the border. I have had several ideas aboutt his and may change my mind about it agian. I will see when all the rest is completed and I can see how big it is and how much border will be needed to make it the right size. The Blue corner should take another month or less but the border could take a while as I possibly will have to do some more diamonds. And Easter 2008 has come and gone (but it was early) but I am at least in the final stages even if I haven't finished as I had hoped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.